Equal Employment Opportunity:
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Protech will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities and not on race, color, religion, sex, age.
Business Ethics and Conduct:
The successful business operation and reputation of Protech is built upon the principles of fair dealing and ethical conduct of our people. Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires the spirit of high energy in whatever we do.
PROTECH believes that the work conditions, remunerations and benefits it offers to its employees are competitive with those offered by other employers in this industry.
We have recognized the fact that we have to shift our focus from structure orientation to people orientation. Simply giving maximum fringe benefits to the employees cannot be termed as value creation. But actually linking their destiny with that of organization adds immense value to these inner customers.
We currently have the following open positions for immediate hiring. Please send your resume to resume@Protechin.com
1. Java Programmers (5 Positions)
The successful candidate will have experience in developing large-scale, complex, web based applications for mission critical business processes, built on the cutting edge technology platforms including Java, EJB, XML, Web Sphere, Hibernate, Springs, TomCat, JBOSS, Web Logic and RDBMS like Oracle or SQL Server, MYSQL or DB2.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 7 to 10 years of hands on experience with multiple technologies including Java, EJB, JSP and Serve lets based on J2EE architecture, Struts (MVC) framework, XML and HTML and Java Application Server Technologies such as Websphere, Jboss, Tomcat, WebLogic.
- Minimum of 1 year of Relational Database experience including Oracle or SQL Server or MySQL.
- Must be a team player and must have excellent written & verbal skills.
- Must work at least 40 hours per week.
- Ability to balance development effort across multiple projects and in a multi-tasked fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop commercially acceptable product suite.
- Must be detail-oriented and must be able to give carry out development independently.
- A bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent.
2 .Net Developers (2 Positions)
Job Description :
- Coordinates, performs analysis, designs, programs, tests, debugs, implements, and maintains .NET Web applications according to organization*s needs. Works with clients to research and define user requirements and understand their needs, address those needs, handle problems as they arise, and escalate issues as required.
- Develops, maintains, and improves critical internal and external production .NET applications, based on need analysis using current development technologies.
- Prepares detailed specifications and documentation for program modifications and development of new .NET applications.
- Formulates system scope and objectives.
- Formulates development schedules for assigned work.
Required Technical skills:
- Strong knowledge on C# and .Net 3.0 / 3.5
- Experience in windows application development using C#, WPF and Xml.
- Experience in WCF or web services
- Experience in composite UI Application Block and Microsoft enterprise library
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands on experience in tools like Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2005, Enterprise Architect, TFS.